Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Copying and Pasting Text from PowerPoint to Lectora


Do you use PowerPoint to storyboard your eLearning courses? I do. When I use Storyline, it makes sense because I can import the PowerPoint and retain all of my hard work!

When I use Lectora, I actually have a storyboard template that has my Lectora course background and pre-built pages from the course template I use. This gives me a good idea of the space I have to work with in Lectora and I can just copy and paste my text from PowerPoint!


Here, let me show you:



Ok, well… That's how I USED to do it. I also used to have stress headaches. The weird formatting things drove me totally crazy (I like to call myself "detail-oriented," colleagues might say "picky." Tomato, tomahto.) Then, I discovered my friend Paste AS. You can actually copy and paste text from any other program and using the paste as unformatted text option, save your self a fortune in Advil.

No joke.

Check it out!



CALL TO ACTION


What tips do you have that make your life easier during development? Let us know if the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment